What is an NFT Art Piece?
NFT art is becoming widely popular among artists and art collectors around the world, with some NFTs even raking in hefty amounts of money. For instance, the popular collection of 5,000 NFTs created by Beeple was recently sold for a whopping $69 million at an online auction.
The good news is that you don't have to be a professional artist to make NFT art. With the latest in artificial intelligence (AI) art generators, you can create fascinating pieces of art that will earn you good money.
But first, you need to ask yourself these questions: What is AI art? How can you turn it into NFT art? How will it benefit you? This article will provide you with answers to these and other related queries.
What is NFT Art?
NFT stands for non-fungible token. This token can refer to either a cryptocurrency or a digital asset that uses a cryptocurrency blockchain to operate. A non-fungible token can't be substituted for any other commodity or asset of similar value and it can't be reproduced. Therefore, NFT art is a unique digital asset that is collectible as well as non-transferable. When you turn your artwork into an NFT, it means that it can't be duplicated. That makes it highly limited and rare.
How to Create NFT Art
The raging mania around NFT art has led to a growing number of people who want to understand how they can create NFT art and start making money from it. This has also led to the creation of various artificial intelligence art generators, some of which can generate unique and fascinating images from simple texts. An AI art generator has proved to be an effective tool for both professional artists and novices.
Therefore, you can comfortably use it to create your desired art pieces, especially because it doesn't require you to have any coding experience. You just need to follow the simple steps provided by your preferred AI art tool to get the job done. This is the same software used to create NFT art. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you create NFT art.
- Step one: Choose the best AI art generator. There are so many AI art generators that you can work with to create your AI art. Easy to say we’re biased here at NightCafe.
- Step two: Choose your preferred style and medium. This is the style you want to use to paint or draw.
- Step three: Choose a canvas size. Most AI art generators have at least six different sizes for every artwork you wish to create.
- Step four: Pick your preferred colors and paint them in.
- Step four: Set the duration you expect the project to take.
- Step five: Leave everything to be stitched together by the AI system.
- Step six: Choose an NFT marketplace and sign up. There are so many NFT marketplaces that can help you list your AI art. Some platforms are curated while others are self-service.
- Step seven: Create a digital wallet where you'll keep your NFTs and cryptocurrency.
- Step eight: Create your art collection. Just click the "My Collection" button and follow the prompt. Upload your images and provide them with descriptions.
- Step nine: Create NFT tokens. Click the "Add New" button and choose your preferred format for uploading your metadata. The available formats include JPG, GIF, PNG, MP3, and 3D. Remember to name your tokens.
- Step ten: Add your NFT tokens to the blockchain. Once you've added all the necessary details to your token, click the "Create" button to add it to the blockchain. At this point, you will be charged the gas fees. You also need to choose the payment tokens you wish to receive for your NFT art.
- Step eleven: List your NFT art for sale. To list your artwork, choose either fixed-price or auction listing and set the price.
- Step twelve: Promote your NFT art. To make your target collectors aware of your work, you should promote it on social media by sharing a direct link to your NFT account.
In summary, an NFT art is a digital piece of art that has been turned into a non-fungible token. Non-fungible tokens are digital assets that can't be reproduced or substituted for other assets of similar value. Therefore, your NFT art will remain rare and valuable because no one else can have its ownership rights.